Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

An awesome return to form, dude.
Full of the usual delightful non-sequiturs, some new character and space design, and some new groovy guitar jams. Really enjoyed this, nice one.

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Bizarre as usual, but very cool.

Lots of new ideas here, which I'm really excited to see, and lots of fresh animation.

Music is great, as usual. Your voice juxtaposed perfectly.

Inaction Inaction

Very well made. Kevin Smith would certainly approve.

BungalowBelf responds:

I'd hope so! He favourited a tweet mentioning it once, but never directly said anything!

Thanks for the comment :)

Bruce Wizard Bruce Wizard

I've been putting off reviewing this. Really, putting it off.

Outstanding animation as usual.
The scenes away from Jackson are all perfect, got a great laugh out of the eyes.

But, as soon as you go to the bizarro Jackson realm, all the lines just stop hitting their mark for me.
Just couldn't make me laugh, which I think is a first for any of your content.

Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2 Worlds Greatest Manwhore 2

Awesome stuff! Plenty of original content and slick animation, and an amusing, if slightly anti-climactic ending to a great series, although the anti-climax makes the joke, in my opinion.

Really enjoyed this series, and I was pleased to recognize my favourite riff from the Donut episode during the end credits.

-0.5 stars for not further elaborating on the Fernando's Father storyline, but I hope we'll get to see that in future work from you.

Overall, great series, good work, man, it's been a ride!

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

Bizarre, manic and epic in scale, more great stuff here, although the cliffhanger was a letdown and left the whole thing feeling a little bit hollow.
I also can't support the decision to publish this in Flash format, as it didn't really add anything to the experience and ran jerkily at times, which I found offputting.

Looking forward to the grand finale!

CHEAP MEDS CHEAP MEDS

Very funny, lots of fresh animation. Especially liked the psychedelic morphing line animations.

Great song as well, nice tunes, a solid rhythm and one of your best rhyme structures ever got my toes tapping.

Ended a little suddenly, but that's not really a big issue.

Excellent entry in the series.

Make A 'Mon Out Of You Make A 'Mon Out Of You

Great remake of one of my all-time favourite songs.
Great animation. Great humour.
Favourited, nice one.

A Cow's Life A Cow's Life

Very funny, well animated and great music. Nice one.

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Great conclusion to a historic series. Thanks for all the entertainment these have brought, it's magic.