THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Astonishing, really enjoyed this. Nice one.

Get In The Hole Get In The Hole

Very, very cool. I wasa little confused when I got in the rocket, but when all was revealed I was very impressed.

Ending felt a little rushed.

Other than that, a new favourite. Feels like a darker Kyle Gabler title.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

You know, I was honestly expecting the usual ClockCrew-style Newgrounds turd comedy that I've come to love, but actually was pleased to find a fair amount of substance here.

What's lacked in animation is made up for in overall content, surprisingly good direction, and overall an interesting, if agonisingly tounge-in-cheek story.

I'm being serious, I actually thought the story to this was really smart, both comedically and dramatically.

Really enjoyed this romp through perversion and escapism. Never seen your earlier stuff, will definitely be checking it out.

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

I love it, so much fun.
I'm actually considering building an arcade cabinet for this game, it's perfectly arcade-style.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Beautiful poetry, an extraordinary idea, pleasing art style and the voice talent to bring it all together, this has got to be my all time favourite game that has emerged from the Newgrounds womb.

Also, I'm playing in Chrome and I am having no issues.

Hustler Hustler

Classic concept, I used to play this when I was much younger, probably one of my first ever flash games.

Much fun had, you know you're too good at it when you finish with 272424925 in Savings.

(SPOILER ALERT: PLAY GUIDE)
If it's selling for under $1000, get it.
Buy in bulk.
When you can start buying big, look out for Cocaine when it's under $20000 for a tidy profit.
Invest in passports, health and bag space, but don't bother with the attack upgrades or ammo for the gun, it's weak as piss. Besides, when you get into the millions, it starts getting more efficient just to carry a bit of loose cash with you wherever you go to pay off hoods and copy.)

Only thing I dislike (in fact, hate with a passion) is the brawling system, because it lags like hell. I'll be slamming out combos, and it keeps attacking for about a minute after I stop pressing keys)

The Last Starfighter WIP The Last Starfighter WIP

Terrible

You've got semi-decent graphics, but why limit us to one graphics setting?
Why the terrible interface?
Why the single song?
Why has this got ANYTHING to do with "The Last Starfighter" cult 80's movie?

The gameplay is uninspired and lacking in anything to keep the player entertained.

Also, I reccomend NOT re-using library objects out of lazyness.
When you press the fire button on the main menu, your life counter fires shots...

MarkySpark responds:

Why are you so fat and ugly?

Thoreau Thoreau

Great

A lot of fun, but has serious pacing problems. It doesn't feel slow and measured and creepy; it feels like lag without the frameskip. However, all was forgiven for some fun gameplay and interesting storyline, and amazing sound design. Gameplay gets REALLY fun on the second play through when you start getting fast enough to vapourize arrows mid-flight, but I found that on the third elevator (the one after the fire trap, with the arrow that attacks before the elevator moves), on my second play, this elevator was broken and wouldn't move. Needs patching.

Otherwise, a fun game.
Keep it up :)

BattlePaint BattlePaint

Disclaimer

Not affiliated with Beastpaint.

Mega Miner Mega Miner

Very good

Feels like a cleaner, optimised, brighter version of Motherload.

Needs moar upgrades!