Turkey - Giant Cheezball Turkey - Giant Cheezball

Great song, but i feel the volume modulation ruins it. I can't really get into the flow because it sounds like a stuttering CD.

Chzz responds:

Maybe I have been a bit too generous with the side-chaining! I tried to hear this on some other speakers, and there the side-chaining sounds a bit out of hand in comparison with my head-phones. Thanks for the information!

Edit:
I have adjusted the volume modulation.

Ideas Ideas

Some nice stuff here, but, as much as I appreciate it's an audio scrapbook, it still needs refining to earn my stars. Still, some great concept work here.

Gay B(St)ar Wars Gay B(St)ar Wars

Not bad, it's certainly... different.
I like it in a wierd way.

Also, stare at this while you listen for full effect.

br00d1e responds:

Every thrust is perfect timing..!

Anethum Anethum

Reminds me of something from Alundra.
Sounds more like a layed-back town theme than anything else. Personally I'd take the bass out of this and have it as a chirpier town-theme kind of track. Sounds a little confused otherwise.

Apart from that, I liked it.

Rectal Computer Rectal Computer

Highly amusing. Resonated very well with me as I'm in the IT industry. I think I know a few people with rectal computers.

Also nice to hear a deviation from your usual electronica music, with some very well played acoustic guitar.

Great lyrics, nice song, can't really fault it.

Stabbing a Cat Stabbing a Cat

Very funky, very psychedelic, great sounds, great riffs, nice beat.
Embodies everything I love. Burning this to a CD and having it as my bedroom soundtrack.

Out of my League cover Out of my League cover

Reminds me of Cat Stevens.
Very nice, very gentle.

Happy Batman Happy Batman

Quite enjoyable, well made. Only thing that struck me as odd was the fact that your lead synth sounded vaguely intense and almost serious, whereas we are so use to rather comic, retro, bouncy sounds in your music. Not sure if that complimented the stylings of the rest of the song, which were very much in your style.

I find myself always looking forward to your releases just so I can give them a review, as you so often leave me a response, which is always a nice perk in my day, hah.

Do you intend to use this music in an upcoming video? If so, I eagerly await said animation. Also, I like your use of the Batman from "Parody Parody Parody" as the CD art.

*gentle applause*

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks

i made it for a youtube extra. it's called "happy batman"

Eleanor Rigby Remix Eleanor Rigby Remix

Stunning, a fresh take on a classic song without losing the charm of the original.
Great sounds, great sampling, great song.

5/5, 10/10, Favourited.

Contagious Contagious

I like my electronic music, so this really got me going. You have no idea how hard I am right now.
In all seriousness, quite enjoyable to listen to.
Sounds like the music from every Bejeweled game. Seriously, the instruments are exactly the same.