Sweet Sweet Goo Sweet Sweet Goo

An awesome return to form, dude.
Full of the usual delightful non-sequiturs, some new character and space design, and some new groovy guitar jams. Really enjoyed this, nice one.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

The Baby Goat Warrior The Baby Goat Warrior

Bizarre as usual, but very cool.

Lots of new ideas here, which I'm really excited to see, and lots of fresh animation.

Music is great, as usual. Your voice juxtaposed perfectly.

Inaction Inaction

Very well made. Kevin Smith would certainly approve.

BungalowBelf responds:

I'd hope so! He favourited a tweet mentioning it once, but never directly said anything!

Thanks for the comment :)

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

Astonishing, really enjoyed this. Nice one.

Get In The Hole Get In The Hole

Very, very cool. I wasa little confused when I got in the rocket, but when all was revealed I was very impressed.

Ending felt a little rushed.

Other than that, a new favourite. Feels like a darker Kyle Gabler title.

End of Sonic Inflation End of Sonic Inflation

You know, I was honestly expecting the usual ClockCrew-style Newgrounds turd comedy that I've come to love, but actually was pleased to find a fair amount of substance here.

What's lacked in animation is made up for in overall content, surprisingly good direction, and overall an interesting, if agonisingly tounge-in-cheek story.

I'm being serious, I actually thought the story to this was really smart, both comedically and dramatically.

Really enjoyed this romp through perversion and escapism. Never seen your earlier stuff, will definitely be checking it out.

Turkey - Giant Cheezball Turkey - Giant Cheezball

Great song, but i feel the volume modulation ruins it. I can't really get into the flow because it sounds like a stuttering CD.

Chzz responds:

Maybe I have been a bit too generous with the side-chaining! I tried to hear this on some other speakers, and there the side-chaining sounds a bit out of hand in comparison with my head-phones. Thanks for the information!

Edit:
I have adjusted the volume modulation.

Ideas Ideas

Some nice stuff here, but, as much as I appreciate it's an audio scrapbook, it still needs refining to earn my stars. Still, some great concept work here.

Gay B(St)ar Wars Gay B(St)ar Wars

Not bad, it's certainly... different.
I like it in a wierd way.

Also, stare at this while you listen for full effect.

br00d1e responds:

Every thrust is perfect timing..!

Doggy Doggy

D'awwww, he's so cute. I love your style.